I'm not seeing anything other than the test environment report in the
failing tests report for
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/fubar/htseq_bams_to_count_matrix -
if you have time to take a look Dave? I'm having a hard time figuring out
what I've done wrong - it builds, installs and tests fine on my test
machine but I've probably forgotten some dependency that I already have
installed on my laptop...

The result for http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/fubar/edger_testmakes
me think that one or more of the test input files is missing but it's
hard to tell.
I wonder if overall we need a more or less complete output data spew for
failing tests to make the task of tracking them down easier?

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss/26ce6e046040

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/tmhmm_and_signalp/4cd848c5590b
> As before, no test results as there are marked as skip - yet
> this is still listed under "Latest revision: failing tool tests".
> The filter for this needs to exclude repositories marked as
> skip testing.
>
> http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/venn_list/51fe47a5a803
> Can see test failure, good (missing undeclared dependency)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Head, Medical Bioinformatics, BakerIDI; Tel: +61 385321444
http://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=UCUuEM4AAAAJ