Hi, I would like to remove the "multiplexed" menu from the nglims sample
information form.  How would I do that?  In our lab, we don't want
submitters making their own libraries since they might accidentally use the
same barcodes or somehow mess up others' libraries.  We want to remove that
option altogether.

Actually along the same lines, we would like to remove all "services
needed" check boxes too and simply have all of the data entry on one page.

Thank you for your help.

--
Lee Katz, Ph.D.