Hi there,

I am using Galaxy at BioCloud Central. I have successfully transferred total
30GB fastQ data from amazon S3 to galaxy. I tried to run fastQ groomer for each
samples. But it said the job is waiting to run. I have waited a couple days and
the job is still waiting. I called AWS, they told me my cluster working fine.
So I don't know why the job can't start.
Thank you so much.

Best,
Ye Xu

dispose of the e-mail.