To follow up on that, I thought it would be useful to have that mentioned in
the wiki. I did some modifications to indicate the necessary changes to be done
to universe_wgi.ini file
(http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/DataLibraries/UploadingLibraryFiles). I
hope that is OK.

Besides, the screenshots are a bit outdated, since the option selection mode
seemingly has changed. I'll try to change the screenshots as well.

Best,

Lionel

On 29 Jun 2013, at 0:16 , Jeremy Goecks <jeremy.goe...@emory.edu> wrote:

> You'll need to update the settings in your universe_wgi.ini file (and restart
> Galaxy) to get these options to show up; specifically, take a look at
> 'library_import_dir' and 'allow_library_path_paste'
>
> Best,
> J.
>
> On Jun 28, 2013, at 2:22 AM, Lionel Guy wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I'm trying to upload multiple files a data library on my local instance of
>> Galaxy. I've looked at the tutorial on the Galaxy wiki
>> (http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/DataLibraries/UploadingLibraryFiles),
>> where it's said that there are four options to upload files, available by
>> clicking the arrow at the top of the page one gets to when clicking on the
>> add dataset button.
>>
>> However, although the tutorial shows the text "Create new data library
>> datasets" with an arrow next to it, the page I get to when clicking on "Add
>> datasets" shows "Upload files to a data library" with no arrow. I thus
>> cannot add files otherwise than by uploading files one by one.
>>
>> Did I miss something? Am I doing anything wrong?
>>
>> I'm using:
>> $ hg tip
>> changeset:   10003:b4a373d86c51
>> tag:         tip