Hi, Ambrose

A couple of places to start:
  Did the javascript console (in Firefox: Tools->Web Developer->Web
Console) display any errors when you reloaded the failing saved history
page?
  What does is the output of 'hg summary' when run in a terminal from your
Galaxy root directory?
  I believe you mentioned there were no 'ERROR' messages in the Galaxy log;
is this correct?

Thanks for the report. (I'm moving this to the galaxy-dev mailing list).
Carl