Hi, I am realizing, hopefully not to late, that I need to convert my
database to postgresql so that I can have concurrent sessions and all the
other goodness that it brings to the table.  Is there an easy way to
convert?  I am trying to do it on the command line, but it isn't working so
well.  I am kind of new to postgres and even sqlite

I tried this dump/import command, but it does not work.  It didn't seem to
like "PRAGMA" so I removed it
(sqlite3 universe.sqlite .dump|grep -v 'PRAGMA'|psql chapman galaxy)
2>&1|less

BEGIN
"migrate_version_pkey" for table "migrate_version"
CREATE TABLE
INSERT 0 1
"dataset_pkey" for table "dataset"
CREATE TABLE
ERROR:  column "deleted" is of type boolean but expression is of type
integer
LINE 1: ...5:50:25.714594','2013-06-28 15:51:00.760008','ok',0,0,0,'/me...
                                                             ^
HINT:  You will need to rewrite or cast the expression.
ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block