Dear Carl,

The javascript console displayed no errors. Below is the output of hg summary

[root@vnc galaxy-dist]# hg summary
not trusting file /home/data/galaxy-python/galaxy-dist/.hg/hgrc from untrusted
user andongab, group csys
not trusting file /home/data/galaxy-python/galaxy-dist/.hg/hgrc from untrusted
user andongab, group csys
parent: 10002:9d42f1e32efb
For user impersonation, fully log the admin out prior to assuming user persona
to avoid any history/session corruption.
branch: stable
commit: 241 unknown (clean)
update: (current)

As for the galaxy log, there is no error

149.155.13.62 - - [02/Jul/2013:15:40:33 +0100] "GET
/api/histories/2d89e36a8c9b5508 HTTP/1.1" 200 - "http://vnc:8080/history";
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0"
149.155.13.62 - - [02/Jul/2013:15:40:37 +0100] "GET
/api/histories/2d89e36a8c9b5508 HTTP/1.1" 200 - "http://vnc:8080/history";
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0"
149.155.13.62 - - [02/Jul/2013:15:40:42 +0100] "GET
/api/histories/2d89e36a8c9b5508 HTTP/1.1" 200 - "http://vnc:8080/history";
"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0"

I hope this helps

Thanks

Ambrose