Hi,

I am running an instance of Galaxy that I setup using Cloudman.
We are trying to use the GATK Unified Genotyper, but we are missing the
reference genomes.
I saw in your website instructions on how to setup reference genomes for
some other tools, but not for the Unified Genotyper.
Where can I find instructions on how to setup reference genomes for this
tool?

Thanks

Marco