Hi, I would like to autofill "cycles" for next-gen sequencing.  Most of our
submitters probably don't even know what that means actually and so we want
to simplify it.  Same goes with paired end reads.  How would I fill out the
nglims yaml file so that they could skip over that section?  Or maybe just
hit "next" an extra time?  Anything to simplify it.  Thank you (and
especially Brad)!

--
Lee Katz, Ph.D.