Lee;

>> Hi, I get an internal server error when clicking "sequencing results"
>> under the lab menu.  I'm hoping for an easy fix :)

> Basically the same thing happens on a few different menus actually
> including most recently "Review tool migration stages" so I don't think
> it's a nglims thing anymore.

Thanks for the report. This looks like an issue where SQLAlchemy changed
the syntax for multiclause order_by and filter_by queries. That's why
you're seeing it in other parts of Galaxy as well: a few may have
slipped through the cracks.

I fixed the nglims ones and pushed to bitbucket, so if you grab the
latest it should be working now:

https://bitbucket.org/chapmanb/galaxy-central/commits/395ade9a9bda518c63daa0208b476c5093ea3454

Thanks again for the report,
Brad