Hi,

I am trying to connect my local database/webpages to my local galaxy
server. But I have a hard to implement "send output to galaxy" function.
Right now I have a sending page to send a form to galaxy and it looks like
everything goes well. From the variable json_params(data_source.py), I can
see that all parameters have been received by galaxy. But the problem is
that how I get my parameters from my getfile.php file(This is used in the
Galaxy_URL too, the callback function)? I tried to print out $_POST, $_GET,
$_REQUEST, nothing shows up. I did see some output from $_Server. I am
using php. Please help!

Best,
Huayan