Hi,
I grabbed some xml files from Hannons website for his fastx toolkit (improved
over galaxys default version).
Then I created a repository, uploaded the xml files,
but the toolshed complains that it could not find the tools for
creating metadata in the xml files.

Could somebody please tell me what the problem is with these files?
They look like valid tool.xml files to me.

http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/idot/fastx_toolkit2
http://i...@toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/idot/fastx_toolkit2

thank you very much,
ido