Hi Galaxy,

When I try to process my exome data bam files using DepthOfCoverage under GATK
tools (on the main instance),  the program seems to keep running forever
without ever completing.  There is no error message output but the program
never ends after going for several days! Could it be something wrong with my
files or has any one else reported having an issue with it?

Regards,

Tom

Thomas Jaworek
Department of Ophthalmology