Hello, Sridhar

How large is the file you're trying to plot?

The scatterplot visualization doesn't do well with large datasets (more
than ~10,000 points). I'm working to provide some form of pagination, but
it may take some time.

If your file is large, filtering or splitting up your data may help in the
meantime.

If that doesn't help, can you provide more details as to what's happening
when you click the draw button?

Thanks,
Carl