Hello, Phillip

I haven't been able to replicate this yet (https://trello.com/c/LdLlJDo9).
Do you see any errors in your log near or after "GET /history/list
HTTP/1.1"?

Shane Sturrock worked around this problem by updating his universe_wsgi.ini
file (if I understand his procedure):
1. Make a backup of your universe_wsgi.ini file (for example, copy it to
your home directory)
2. Rename the universe_wsgi.ini file in your galaxy installation something
like 'universe_wsgi.ini.saved'
3. Rename the most recent universe_wsgi.ini.*sample* file (that came with
the latest update) to universe_wsgi.ini.
4. Copy any custom settings for your server from your older
universe_wsgi.ini.saved file to the newer universe_wsgi.ini file
5. Start Galaxy

That seemed to work for Shane. Ambrose re-installed and reconnected his
database. Neither is a  solution to the original cause, but you may want to
try them while we investigate.

Thanks,
Carl