I tried the following in the xml: (it is modified that it is not a valid xml as
I cannot deposit everything here yet….)
the following somehow ignores the amount of jobs as when I run 2 the second one
runs immediately after the first one in the history panel and in the terminal
top I can see it as well.

<tool id="X" name="name here" version="0.1">
        <description>Annotation</description>
        <command interpreter="python">XXX.py '' '$' '$' '-' '$' '$' '$' '$' '$'
'$' '$' '$' '$' '$' '$' '$'</command>
        <inputs>
                <param name="input" type="data" format="txt,html" label="File
"/>

                <param name="x" type="select" label="x selection">
                        <option value="4">=4)</option>
                        <option value="15">==15)</option>
                </param>

                <param name="gram" type="select" label="Gram positive/negative
selection">
                        <option value="0">Unknown/Both</option>
                        <option value="+"> Positive</option>
                        <option value="-"> Negative</option>
                </param>

                <param name="ALL" type="boolean" truevalue="-all" falsevalue=""
label="All options enabled"/>
                <param ... more...
        </inputs>

        <outputs>
                <data format="txt" name="outtxt" label="$input.name"/>
                <data format="html" name="outhtml" label="$input.name"/>
        </outputs>

        <plugins>
                <plugin id="local" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.local:LocalJobRunner" workers="1"/>
        </plugins>

        <destinations>
                <destination id="local" runner="local"/>
        </destinations>
</tool>