Dear All

I develop one data display tool for my local galaxy instance, I want to make
the history panel and tools panel auto hidden while I load this tools since
I need more room to show the data, does anyone has any clue for this?  Like
change the tools xml or add a JS function to operate  father web-frame?

Many thanks

wbflame