Hi,

We would like to use Galaxy to introduce genomic analysis in our introductory
graduate genetics course.  Would anyone be willing to let us "borrow" a server
for two hours (9-11 am Boston time, Sept 25)?

The students will be uploading ~1M 30-bp reads, running QC and trimming
barcodes, using BOWTIE to align them to the yeast genome and then MACS to call
peaks.  There will be about 40 users total.  Each task runs quickly on the
public server, but we are concerned about the queue times when dealing with a
90-min class.

Thank you for any help or advice,

best
Max