I had migrated BWA tool while at release_2013.02.08 revision. It was working
fine, however, it fails to run with following warning message after updating
Galaxy to release_2013.06.03.

{{{
Building dependency shell command for dependency 'bwa'
galaxy.tools WARNING 2013-07-11 17:16:28,429 Failed to resolve dependency on
'bwa', ignoring
}}}

The bwa tool dependency is installed and present on the system. I am not sure
why it's not being detected after the update. I can fix it by sourcing env.sh
file before starting Galaxy server process, but that's not a good solution. Any
pointers on resolving this issue would be really helpful.

Also, Galaxy is unable to fetch latest update for the bwa_wrapper. The
migration script had installed first release of the bwa_wrapper, but now there
is an updated revision available. I tried getting updates, but Galaxy thinks
it's current bwa revision is up to date.

Shantanu