Hi all,

We have a Galaxy instance that we are regularly keeping up to date following
the Galaxy main, so we have the current version (fd4113962c32 commit).

For us, since a few updates (unfortunately, I don't know when it started), the
"exit_code" tag is not working anymore. I made the simplest tool to confirm :

----------------
<tool id="tool_to_come" name="tool_to_come">
<description></description>
<command interpreter="bash">
test.sh $input $output
</command>
<inputs>
<param name="input" type="text" value="7" label="Param" />
</inputs>
<outputs>
<data name="output" format="fasta" label="Output" />
</outputs>
<stdio>
<exit_code range="12" level="fatal" description="Grave probleme !" />
</stdio>
<help>
**Tool documentation**
</help>
</tool>
---------------
#!/bin/bash

set -e

if [ "$1" -ne 10 ]; then
exit 12
else
echo "Yeah !" > $2
fi

Anyway, it still doesn't work as it used to...
Am I the only one to have the problem ? Can you help me ?

Cheers,
Mathieu (Rennes - France)