Hey guys,

i was searching  the mailing list and wiki for some hints if there is a
possibility to enhance the repeat tag.
We want to give the option to our users to add more than one additional set of
the contained parameters at one go e.g. 10 or 20 or 50, because it can be very
frustrating  to click the "add new dataset" button 50 times.
Is there any option to do this with a text field or preset like "add 20 new
datasets" or something like that?
I would be very thankful for an advice.

Greetings,

Thomas