Hi, I am using nglims, and I am getting Internal Error pages sometimes.  I
am not sure if it is because of Galaxy itself or nglims though.  The latest
is when I create a new role and hit submit.  It is repeatable if I fill in
the name as "test", no description, I add in a single role (others are
present but excluded from being associated), if I check "create a new
group..." and then click "save."

However, when I created a group and checked "create a new role ...," it did
not create an error.

Next, I tried associating data with this new user.  However, her new roles
(both the new role I created and her username-role) did not show up, and so
I could not give the data to her.  Is there any reason why a new user's
roles would not show up?

--
Lee Katz, Ph.D.