Hi, I buried this into another email but I would like to get some help on
it and therefore have to make it visible.
Newer users to my Galaxy instance are not showing up under permissions when
I try to give them access to MiSeq data.  Is there any kind of
troubleshooting steps I can take to understand why?  The new users and
their new roles do not show up under "roles associated" when I try to edit
permissions.  However, they do show up when I try to edit folder
permissions.

Thank you!

--
Lee Katz, Ph.D.