Hi all,

While in Oslo I heard about the bug that make your job always appeared in
queue mod unless you refresh your history. Now that we have updated our own
instance I see that bug and was wondering want we can do about it. I
haven't seen anything on the mailing list but if I miss the thread please
point it to me.

Regards,
Philippe