On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 3:35 AM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:
> Hello Björn,
>
> This one has been applied in changeset 10219:a7edac403b6c, and all of
> your patches are now running on the test tool shed.
>
> Thanks very much,
>
> Greg Von Kuster

Hi Greg & Björn,

I think supporting reStructuredText is a good idea, but should not be
done automatically, consider:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/get_orfs_or_cdss/26ce6e046040

This README file is named with the extension *.txt and does not render
nicely if treated as *.rst, things like "System Message: ERROR" and
"System Message: WARNING" are shown to the user.

I suggest that the ToolShed only render like this if the README file
is using the *.rst extension, but otherwise default to plain text (e.g.
no extension or *.txt files).