Hi- while I was able to solve the share string problem, the share string
has stopped working again. In addition, I am unable to increase disk size
either through the CloudMan console or a dialog box that appears before the
cloudman console. Below are the cluster status logs. The Disk status
remains at 0/0 (0%) no matter what I do. So far I've waited half an hour
for the string to load. Has the workaround been taken apart?
- 15:14:12 - Master starting
- 15:14:14 - Completed initial cluster configuration. This seems to be a
new cluster; waiting to configure the type
- 15:14:18 - SGE prerequisites OK; starting the service
- 15:14:22 - Configuring SGE...
- 15:14:30 - Successfully setup SGE; configuring SGE
- 15:14:38 - Saved file 'persistent_data.yaml' to bucket
- 15:14:39 - Saved file 'cm_boot.py' to bucket
- 15:14:40 - Saved file 'cm.tar.gz' to bucket
- 15:14:40 - Saved file 'Kenchoice.clusterName' to bucket
- 15:17:05 - Initializing a 'Galaxy' cluster.
- 15:17:06 - Retrieved file 'snaps.yaml' from bucket 'gxy-workshop' to
- 15:17:09 - Saved file 'persistent_data.yaml' to bucket
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com>wrote:
> The warning message printed by the first ssh attempt indicates that you
> have no cloudman_key_pair.pem in the directory you executed the ssh command
> from. Find this file (or create a new one) and you'll be able to ssh.
> Good luck, and please keep threads on the list instead of emailing
> directly. Thanks!
> On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 1:36 PM, <deniz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi- the share string appears to be loading, but I am unable to ssh into
>> my instance using the provided command, or anything like it. Instead I get
>> the following:
>> denizerezyilmaz$ ssh -i cloudman_key_pair.pem
>> Warning: Identity file cloudman_key_pair.pem not accessible: No such file
>> or directory.
>> denizerezyilmaz$ ssh ec2-54-242-61-164.compute-1.amazonaws.com
>> Permission denied (publickey).
>> What am I missing? Thank you, Deniz
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: