Okay, normally I would have forked the galaxy-dist and do a pull request with my change.

But the change I want to commit is in the tool 'add_value', which is in the toolshed. Seems like a safer approach to me to contribute to the toolshed. How can I commit my changes to that tool? Can somebody of the devteam grant me acces? Do I send the diff by email :-) ?

Cheers,
Joachim

Joachim Jacob
Contact details: http://www.bits.vib.be/index.php/about/80-team