Hi Gromobir,

The file that Gift is producing is already an html file and there's
already an html datatype in Galaxy by default.  The output file in
question just invokes remote javascript libraries inside <script> tags,
and this seems to be tripping up Galaxy's data viewer.  We've tried
turning off the the html sanitizer, as mentioned below, but this doesn't
seem to have any effect.  We've tried downloading and referencing the
javascript libraries in /static/js as well.

I know that the new visualization platform in Galaxy uses a lot of
external javascript libraries like D3Š does anyone know how that is being
handled differently?

Thanks,
Andrew

--
Andrew Stewart
Office of Research Information Services (ORIS),