Hi- I'm wondering if the share string problem will be fixed this week. The
workaround doesn't seem to work and I have needed to analyze my data for
almost a month. When I try to start the run:

ubuntu@ip-10-218-95-180:/mnt/galaxyData/custom/MY_MSG_RUN$ perl
msg/msgCluster.pl

I get:

started 07/24/2013 21:16:27
  ./test_dependencies.sh
All required executables found in PATH
All required R packages are installed
Required module not found:
/mnt/galaxyData/custom/bin/python_libs/lib/python/pysam-0.6-py2.7-linux-x86_64.egg/csamtools.so:
undefined symbol: PyCapsule_New
Error in ./test_dependencies.sh: 256 at msg/Utils.pm line 25.

I am guessing that the workaround is missing something python.

Thanks, Deniz