When i attempt viewing the tabular file, it doesn't download automatically. it
displays nothing, a blank panel.

Thanks Dannon

Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:55:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Problem with tabular files
From: dannon.ba...@gmail.com
To: mish...@hotmail.com
CC: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu

What happens when you attempt view the tabular file?  Does it automatically
download instead of displaying, for example?

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Misharl mon <mish...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dannon,

Thank you very much for replying. The problem is that we cannot display any
tabular files in the galaxy result panel. The tabular files are correct. We
have checked the galaxy log, and didn't see anything.

Thank you,

Mish