Hey,

1 I installed Galaxy locally.
2 I also have BWA installed and then used the
3 shed repository to get the bwa wrapper.
4 I have the reference genome

now I'm stuck with the calculate SA coordinate. Segmenation fault.
Google tells me that it could be a problem with
-space (I have 4GB left)
-the version I use. (I use 0.5.9 and did a succesful alignment with 0.7.5a,
but the tool shed says 0.5.9, hence *could I just change to the current
version* (without Galaxy knowing it), with which I did a succesful
alignment?)

Best
Moritz