Dear Galaxy devs,

    I am attempting to create a style directory to match my school's look
and feel. I am mainly trying to get the development environment setup to do
this right now. My current problem is that when I attempt to compile the
standard blue_colors.ini which comes with galaxy I am receiving a syntax
error:

ParseError: Syntax Error on line 1 in
/srv/galaxy-dist/static/style/blue_colors.ini:1:10
1 base_text=#303030
2 base_bg_top=#FFFFFF

I have not edited that file at all. So the first question is, what version
of lessc is being used to compile the styles for the basic installation?
Also are there any pitfalls I should be aware of with this process.

- Seth