Hi guys,

We've been using Galaxy for a year now, we created our own Galaxy fork where we
were making changes to adapt Galaxy to our requirements.  As we need "multiple
file dataset" - we were using Johns' fork for that initially.

Now we are trying to use "The most updated version of the multiple file dataset
stuff" https://bitbucket.org/msiappdev/galaxy-extras/ directly as we don't want
to maintain our own version.

One of the problems we have - when we upload multiple files - their file names
are changed (_task_%d suffix is added to their names).

On our branch we simply removed the code which does it, but now we wonder if it
is possible to avoid this renaming somehow? I.e. make it configurable?

Is it really necessary to change the file names?

-Alex