Hello,

I am trying to run GATK on a local galaxy installation. I get the following
error:

##### ERROR
--------------

##### ERROR A USER ERROR has occurred (version 1.5-21-g979a84a):

##### ERROR The invalid arguments or inputs must be corrected before the
GATK can proceed

##### ERROR Please do not post this error to the GATK forum

##### ERROR

##### ERROR See the documentation (rerun with -h) for this tool to view
allowable command-line arguments.

##### ERROR Visit our wiki for extensive documentation
http://www.broadinstitute.org/gsa/wiki

##### ERROR Visit our forum to view answers to commonly asked questions
http://getsatisfaction.com/gsa

##### ERROR

##### ERROR MESSAGE: Walker requires a reference but none was provided.

##### ERROR

I choose a fasta file from the history.

When I try to run it directly from the server it works fine but not through
the galaxy interface. I guess something is incorrect in the wrapper.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Karen