Dear all,

Today when running velvet oprimizer vlsci, we encountered that if you use two
long files as input then the output is a file that its description is "no
peek".  However when I run the files seperately the velvet optimizer seems to
work fine.  I am not sure if this is a bug or not.

Thank you for your time,
--Ricardo Perez