Peter,

As of 10290:d34d6d1da813, nsltradamus and effectivet3 should start returning valid test results. As for seq_rename, it looks like the columns in four_human_proteins.rename.tabular are not being detected correctly, even though they are tab separated. I'll continue to investigate, and let you know what I discover.

   --Dave B.