Hi Nikhil

what is the data format for this data set in your local installation and on main?

Regards, Hans-Rudolf

On 08/02/2013 09:56 AM, Nikhil Mallela wrote:

Hi,

A few days ago, I have installed the stable release of of Galaxy local
instanceon my Workstation & I am running it behind Apache web server proxy .
In regard to the data snapshots, I've observed that, it is much more
organized on the Galaxy main rather than on my local instance.
For example, Take a look at these pictures:

On my local instance:
Inline image 1

On the Galaxy main: (also, this Inline image 4 is missing on my local
instance)
Inline image 2

Also, when I click the view Inline image 3 on my local instance,the
headers of the data is not corresponding to its respective columns.
So, how can I fine tune these ?

Thanks in advance!
Nikhil.

Nikhil Vinod Mallela, M.Sc.