Hi Hans-Rudolf,

The data format is ".qual" file from SOLiD sequencers.
Its the same sample file that I've uploaded to the main and the local
installation.
But as you have seen in my previous post, the headers are inline with the
data on main; but not on my local installation.
what could be the reason ?

Thanks,
Nikhil.

mallela@uni-muenster.dehttp://complex-systems.uni-muenster.de/------------------------------------------------------------