Hello

Is there a way to do something like this ?
<param name="dateAnalyse" format="txt" type="text" size="25"
value="${time.strftime('%Y_%m_%d')}" label="Date de l'analyse"
help="15/01/2012" optional="True"/>

I would like to set a kind of default value to my param.

${time.strftime('%Y_%m_%d')} is not interpreted.

I have tried this because it works within the label attribute in <data> tag
(for labeling my output)
But it does not work for the label attribute (neither value attribute) in
<param> tab.

thank you.

Fred