Peter,

This should be fixed in 10296:22fb05ea1b47, and clinod should no longer be in that list after the automated testing framework checks it again.

   --Dave B.

On 8/2/13 09:56:25.000, Peter Cock wrote:
Hi again,

Currently under "Latest revision: installation errors' my clinod
tool is listed on the Test Tool Shed, yet I don't see any errors
displayed here:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/clinod/deb6cb2db22b

Any clues?