Hi, I wanted to reload xml tool wrapper pages without using the browser.
Going off of this page...

http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2012-March/009126.html

I wrote a little python script that takes the tool name (the thing at the
top of the xml wrapper file) as a parameter and reloads it.

Setup: Run this command

*curl --cookie-jar galaxy_cookie.txt --data-ascii
'email=YOUR_EMAIL_NAME%40GMAIL.COM&webapp=galaxy&password=YOUR_PASSWORD&login_button=Login'
YOUR_GALAXY_WEBPAGE/user/login
<http://dev1.ab.wurnet.nl:8086/user/login>*

and afterwards make sure the galaxy-cookie.txt file is in the same
directory as the python script.
Next, if your instance isn't on localhost:8080, update the python file and
change the localhosts to your instance's address.

Run the python script as

./reload_tool.py --name="your tool name"

For instance I run ./reload_tool.py --name="BWA for Illumina"
and it reloads it.

Hopefully attachments work on the mailing list. But here's a mirror if not:
http://pastebin.com/jHbbizQV