Hi everyone,
I run my galaxy jobs of Megablast  on cluster ,but when I want to kill my
Megablast by clicking , the job keeps on running in my background.The
job_conf.xml I set as follows:

<destination id="long_jobs" runner="pbs" tags="cluster">
           <param
id="Resource_List">walltime=72:00:00,nodes=2:ppn=8,mem=16G</param>
           <param
id="galaxy_external_runjob_script">scripts/drmaa_external_runner.py</param>
            <param
id="galaxy_external_killjob_script">scripts/drmaa_external_killer.py</param>
            <param
id="galaxy_external_chown_script">scripts/external_chown_script.py</param>
</destination>

<tools>
<tool id="megablast_wrapper" destination="long_jobs"/>
</tools>
Could anyone give me some help please?Thank you.

shenwiyn

<<Catch.jpg>>