On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Rodolfo Aramayo <raram...@tamu.edu> wrote:
> Dave,
>
> It did contain errors as reported by tailing the last part of the
> INSTALLATION.log
>
> Thanks
>
> --Rodolfo

Looks like your BOOST is too new for BLAST 2.2.26+ (which
just recently became a problem on the Galaxy Tool Shed testing
system as well).

In the short term I'm hoping to update the Tool Shed repository
to use the NCBI provided pre-compiled binaries. I'm in discussion
with Galaxy's Dave Bouvier about how best to do that, perhaps
with some relatively new functionality added to Galaxy. Next,
updating the BLAST+ version (and the unit tests to match).

I would suggest right now you manually install BLAST+ using
the NCBI provided binaries.