Hi,

This is my first Galaxy installation setup so apologies for stupid
questions. I am setting up Galaxy on a Cluster running Torque as the
resource manager. I am working through the documentation but I am unclear
on some things:

Firstly I am unable to find : *start_job_runners *within the
universe_wsgi.ini and I dont want to just add this anywhere - any help on
this would be create.

Further more this is my job_conf.xml :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!-- A sample job config that explicitly configures job running the way it
is configured by default (if there is no explicit config). -->
<job_conf>
    <plugins>
        <plugin id="hpc" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.drmaa:DRMAAJobRunner" workers="4"/>
    </plugins>
    <handlers>
  <!-- Additional job handlers - the id should match the name of a
             [server:<id>] in universe_wsgi.ini.
        <handler id="cn01"/>
        <handler id="cn02"/>
    </handlers>
    <destinations>
        <destination id="hpc" runner="drmaa"/>
    </destinations>
</job_conf>

Does this look meaning full, further more where to I set the additional
server:<id>
in the universe_wsgi.ini.

As background the cluster has 13 compute nodes and a shared storage array
that can be accessed by all nodes in the cluster.

Thanks again

--
Regards/Groete/Mit freundlichen Grüßen/recuerdos/meilleures salutations/
distinti saluti/siong/duì yú/привет

Jurgens de Bruin