Hi Greg, Dave,

While logged into the Test Tool Shed as 'iuc', I just created
a new (empty) repository:
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_blast_plus_2_2_26

See background discussion on this thread:
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-August/015890.html

As 'iuc', I then tried to grant write access to myself ('peterjc')
and Bjoern ('bgruening') as we are both IUC members and
working on the Galaxy BLAST+ project:
https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast

The default dummy entry "Select One" entry was still being
displayed. I clicked 'Grant Access' and got this error:

Internal Server Error
Galaxy was unable to sucessfully complete your request

Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>  app_iter = self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.debug.prints:106 in __call__
>>  environ, self.app)
Module paste.wsgilib:543 in intercept_output
>>  app_iter = application(environ, replacement_start_response)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  return self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  return self.handle_request( environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  body = method( trans, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.web.framework:98 in decorator
>>  return func( self, trans, *args, **kwargs )
Module galaxy.webapps.tool_shed.controllers.repository:2072 in manage_repository
>>  user = trans.sa_session.query( trans.model.User ).get(
>> trans.security.decode_id( user_id ) )
Module galaxy.web.security:60 in decode_id
>>  return int( self.id_cipher.decrypt( obj_id.decode( 'hex' ) ).lstrip( "!" ) )
Module encodings.hex_codec:42 in hex_decode
>>  output = binascii.a2b_hex(input)
TypeError: Non-hexadecimal digit found
extra data

full traceback

text version

This may be an intermittent problem due to load or other unpredictable
factors, reloading the page may address the problem.

--

I tried again but explicitly removed the dummy entry "Select One"
and it seemed to have worked.

I am running Firefox v22.0 on Mac OS X.

Regards,