Hello,

Does anybody use the last Galaxy image? I am running Galaxy image on EC2:

Instance ID         i-1b2d3773
Image ID (AMI) ami-118bfc78

It looks as those three tools have configuration problems:

EBOSS
Blast+
meme

For all three I am getting a message that looks  like that:

/mnt/galaxy/tmp/job_working_directory/000/2/galaxy_2.sh: blastp: not found
Error invoking command: blastp

Is there a way to fix configuration files for those tools?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Anatoly

</pre><P><FONT face="Verdana" color=blue size=1><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt;
COLOR: blue">
This e-mail, including any attachments, is meant only for the intended
recipient and may be a confidential communication or a communication privileged
by law.  If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  Please notify
the sender immediately of the error by return e-mail and please delete this
message from your system.  Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
</SPAN></FONT></P>