Yes,and I also have the same confuse about that.Actually when I set server:<id>
in the universe_wsgi.ini as follows for a try,my Galaxy doesn't work with
Cluster,if I remove server:<id>,it work .
[server:node01]
use = egg:Paste#http
port = 8080
host = 0.0.0.0
use_threadpool = true
threadpool_workers = 5
This is my job_conf.xml :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<job_conf>
    <plugins workers="4">
        <plugin id="local" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.local:LocalJobRunner" workers="4"/>
        <plugin id="pbs" type="runner"
load="galaxy.jobs.runners.pbs:PBSJobRunner" workers="8"/>
    </plugins>
    <handlers default="batch">
        <handler id="node01" tags="batch"/>
        <handler id="node02" tags="batch"/>
    </handlers>
    <destinations default="regularjobs">
        <destination id="local" runner="local"/>
        <destination id="regularjobs" runner="pbs" tags="cluster">
            <param
id="Resource_List">walltime=24:00:00,nodes=1:ppn=4,mem=10G</param>
            <param
id="galaxy_external_runjob_script">scripts/drmaa_external_runner.py</param>
            <param
id="galaxy_external_killjob_script">scripts/drmaa_external_killer.py</param>
            <param
id="galaxy_external_chown_script">scripts/external_chown_script.py</param>
        </destination>
   </destinations>
</job_conf>
Further more when I want to kill my jobs  by clicking  in galaxy web,the job
keeps on running in my background.I do not know how to fix this.
Any help on this would be grateful.Thank you very much.

shenwiyn