Hi,

Is there a default notation to specify perl modules (threading modules) in a tool configuration or in a submission to the toolshed?

I've got some tools to share that make extensive use of these modules, and they are not default in a perl distribution. Hence, I'd like to inform the users that they need to install these modules (or that they get installed by the the toolshed using cpan ?)

Best,

Geert

--

Geert Vandeweyer, Ph.D.