Dear all,

      I have a tool which contains the function A,B, and C, the output of
the function is the input of another function. I have developed a wrapper
for this tool using conditional tag to allow users select the function they
want. The label of the outputs (datasets) can be defined by label attribute
in the outputs. So far so good. However, when I tried to create a workflow
from history, the three steps (functions) from the tool are labeled with the
same text (the title of the wrapper). My question is how to customize it,
e.g. function_A_tool_name, function_B_tool_name which clearly tell the users
which function is used instead of the need to check the parameter setting.

Best regards!

Dr Jun Fan

Postdoctoral Researcher

School of Biological and Chemical Sciences

Queen Mary University of London