Hi Samuel,

On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 8:04 AM, Samuel Lampa <samuel.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the update, Dave!
>
> Was delighted to see that the videos from all the talks (except lightning
> talks) are up at:
> http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/**Events/GCC2013/Program<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2013/Program>

And I am personally very impressed with the quality of those videos.

> I wanted to ask though, are there specific reasons for not using a service
> like YouTube / Vimeo etc?

Yes!  Um, but I can't remember what they are (sadly, this is true).  We'll
talk about this on the next outreach call, and I'll post here what we
decide.

And unlike what I said in the email, the Galaxy community has a new *Proteomics
*mailing
list<http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/GalaxyUpdates/2013_08#New_Galaxy_Proteomics_Mailing_List>
.

Thanks,